No announcement yet.

Tomatoes turning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been counting new tomatoes everyday, last count on my 2 plants was 22 tomatoes.
    None red yet, some very small but growing, others cherry tomato size just not turned yet.

Fingers crossed!
    The loud wind never reached the ship,
    Yet now the ship moved on !
    Beneath the lightning and the Moon
    The dead men gave a groan.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose,
    Nor spake, nor moved their eyes ;
    It had been strange, even in a dream,
    To have seen those dead men rise.

Comment

I've finally seen a glimmer of colour change on my 'Sub Arctic Plenty' - from dark green to slightly paler green...there's hope for me yet!

Comment

I think that I can honestly say that I have a tomato beginning to turn red.

I might just have a day off work this Monday to celebrate!!
        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

I've had 4 plastic pots of cherry tomatoes so far (you know the pots from the chippy), and I have just finished making my 2nd meal using the italian plum tomatoes which I thought I was going to lose because of a load having blossom end rot.

I've still got about 70 plum tomatoes on the plant, just hoping that they don't start to rot.

Comment

i have just picked the second red tomato out of around 40 odd plants. it was supposed to be an amys sugar but i think i have muddled the labeling at some stage.
            i have loads of big black krims but after a closer look when the wind blew all the pots over i found most had blossom end rot. ive picked the bigger fruits and i am hoping the banana trick ripens them.
            a good put down line to use !

If having brains was a fatal disease, you would be the only survivor.

Comment

Loads of my GD have brown dimply patches on them.

I assume this is scorching from rain during sunny periods?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X