No announcement yet.

Are your chillis still small?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are at the same stage as Herby's.As for off-topic,I'm opting for parsley or coriander.I can't say which as I haven't seen parsley since last September(so forgot how it looks like)and I don't remember coriander as I don't eat it

Comment

lol zaz. I had loads, probably 12 herbs germinating a few months back and not one popped up so I threw them out apart from a couple, one being where the toms are now.... then low & behold in a week loads of little heads popped up! I did have labels in there at the time, believe it or not!
      Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

I think I sent you some herb celery Herbie, so could it be that ? Taste it and see.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Herby View Post
          lol zaz. I had loads, probably 12 herbs germinating a few months back and not one popped up so I threw them out apart from a couple, one being where the toms are now.... then low & behold in a week loads of little heads popped up! I did have labels in there at the time, believe it or not!
          Ok, I'll let you off.

Comment

My chillies are still small but flowering and one fruit has formed.
            The plants i grew last year all stayed small, no more than a foot, and i tended them well,
            The one i kept outside at home in a terracotta pot and hardly watered did very well, i think the variety i grew were a small plant and i have since heard that the worse you treat them the better the crop, which makes sense for my neglected plant which had about 30+ chillies, compared to my lovingly tended ones which had about 6-10.
            But it could be to do with the variety

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X