Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• came back from lottie with beetroot,leeks and carrots,twill be a hot pot tomoz
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• A pathetic crop of Oca.

Comment

• Parsley. Doing really well and still shooting from the base of each plant.

Comment

• 2 handfuls of "California Mix", some parsley, a few bunches of various thymes (Lemon, Silver Posie, Archers Gold), a handful of Rocket (gotta love Coldframes)

Comment

• Lots of Brussel Sprouts, carrots and leeks

Comment

• Fennel Colossal and Black Spanish radishes, It's quiet unusual for the fennel keep on growing but we only had two frosty morning since September.

Comment

• Leeks and kale. Leek and potato soup for dinner tomorrow

Comment

• PSB and Spring Onions....all to go into a stir fry
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Another handful of "California Mix"... Hurrah for Cold Frames (even if they do get blown around the garden)

Comment

• My home grown Brussels (from the freezer) and they were quite delicious. Definitely growing them again and trying again with the red ones (Falstaff), I'll try not to forget where the modules are this year!
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Half a colander of mixed salad leaves - including some lettuce that seems to have managed to overwinter without protection, as well as quite a few small leaves from the winter greens in the greenhouse...

Comment

• Jerusalem artichokes! Had to clear the brambles away first to find them.

Comment

• Leeks,savoy cabbage,sorrel and flat leaved parsley.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• More kale yesterday, with the help of 3 of the grandsons Eaten and enjoyed by all.

Comment

• Lettuce and some eggs for lunch and a cabbage and swede for tea.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X