Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Earlies going in this weekend!! Anyone else?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First earlies

Mine are going in Tuesday or Wednesday.They've chitted well. ( lovely dark green shoots.)

Comment

Originally posted by salilah View Post
      Anyone else trying Mayan Gold? They are supposed to be second earlies, but are chitting frantically way ahead of the International Kidney, or Mimi, or Anya...
      cheers
      S
      my son and i are chitting 8 diffrent potatos,one of which is mayan queen,last yr.we tried mayan gold,we are still eating them now,i wouldn"t worry about the length of chit as long as you are carefull planting them

Comment

I am desperate to put mine in but worried that it will be too cold as the weather is so wierd at the moment, last Sunday was a point of fact, t-shirt digging weather in the morning and then blizzard, thunder and hail in the afternoon.
        I am trying to remember whether Edzell Blue were first or second earlies, anyone know?
        Last edited by miffy; 12-03-2009, 07:32 PM.
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

This weekend for me (moon planting). Lady Christl going in under black polythene as I don't have a lot of room for earthing up - it also gives the frogs and toads somewhere damp to hide!
          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X