No announcement yet.

What broad beans do you grow?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 'Back Garden Seed Saving' by Sue Stickland. Very good. I've also got 'Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties' by Carol Deppe which covers some seed saving - but I think the first tells you all you need to know.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Sunset View Post
      I was new to broad beans last year too. I grew Aguadulce Supersimonia from "Seeds of Italy" - maybe Wilkos buy italian seed crazy red!!
      Ooh thank goodness, someone else has some with the same name - I was panicking that i'd bought some new-fangled variety and didn't know what to do with em..

Thanks Sunset, bit of a baby me...

Red x

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
        I have 'Back Garden Seed Saving' by Sue Stickland. Very good. I've also got 'Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties' by Carol Deppe which covers some seed saving - but I think the first tells you all you need to know.
        Thanks for the recommendation. Have just ordered it from Play so I'll have something to read when it's too cold to get out!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thank you everyone. We have had the allotment for 2 years but as a service family who moved often we have never really been more than grass cuters up till now. The advice on this site has been wonderful.
          You may never hear from us again but thank you for your help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X