free seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today - thanks Poozie

I got Chicory and a 15% voucher ...mind you I noticed the voucher is only valid until 22nd December - so do check yours
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

i got radish

Comment

I got chicory!
        Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by stella View Post
          Hi can I have a couple of lemon cucmbers please. Not got any swede but have corriander or corgettes if that is any good
          Stella, you are more than welcome! Please pm your address and I will pop them in the post. I have got about 5 different types of cukes to try this year!!

Comment

Mine came!
            I got mixed chard.
            Shame that's the one thing OH has begged me not to plant this year as he hated it....

janeyo

Comment

If you'd like some cucumbers seeds please pm me, I'd love some chard, Judi
              Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Still no sign of mine

Maybe they ran out...

Red x

Comment

silverskin onions for us...cant wait to try them...

Comment

Thanks for the link Poozie, I've signed up, hope they've still got some free seeds left!
                    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• i got carrots, which is perfect! always been put off the round variety but about to take on a brand spanking new allotment on quite clayey soil-its a new allotment site and the turf is being stripped off the feild next week. the land hasnt been cultivated or ploughed for atleast 10 years... thinking growing normal sized carrots in those conditions will be a miracle so these little babies are going to be perfect to get me started in a raised bed whilst i double dig and improve the soil on my main crop carrot bed.

Comment

• Just registered. When asked about my size of garden the honest answer is small.
                        If they had asked about my two allotments on the other hand

I left a comment to that affect, I also unchecked the box so hopefully they won't send the junk mail, maybe they won't send the seeds either though.

thanks for the tip off

Comment

• My sister asked for flowers and got carrots but she's happy to give them a go in pots.
                          I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                          Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• thanks poozie. free is free after all

Comment

• many thanks for the offer of the cues and Happy Christmas. Sorry not to have replied before but my computer has been on the blink All fixed now. how do I send you my address as I cant pm you ?
                              Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

• Thanks Poozie and Happy Christmas to all. I got my seeds Kale, we dont like it would anyone else like to give it a go?
                                Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X