This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowed the field.

Anyone know a good back transplant surgeon?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Weeded the onions and some of the strawberries.
      Laid out a bit more black plastic, but then it started raining and I had to call a halt.

Comment

• Moved plants put of greenhouse for life outside.
        Moved almost everything to the greenhouse. (What I had room for ) into blowaways in there. Made a bubble wrap tent for the toms too just incase.
        Potted on /pricked out.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Planted out the onion seedlings, lots of weeding, and prepared the sweetcorn bed.

Comment

• Planted a few little gem direct in beds to fill gaps, planted out a row of beetroot I had been growing in modules in gh and removed loads of water spouts from my very old apple tree. On its last legs but worth a try.

Comment

• Yesterday planted out 23 Golden Acre cabbage (plus hooped and netted), turned current compost, fitted a new trailer cover, took down wind breaks and showed a party of new tenants round the plot.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Husband finished the vertical structure for my squashes. First time trying this so will see how it goes
                Attached Files

Comment

• That looks the biz Annie. We grew Sweet Dumpling squash up goalpost netting supported by a 20mm steam pipe frame but one year summer gales caught the foliage and bent the steel tubes.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Cut the grass, only down side of the frosts ending is the grass grows like weeds lol.

Comment

• It’s really windy here,I watered the plants & put them in the blowaway whilst holding the blowaway still,then put the chairs in front of it to hold it still again,no space for the geraniums,they’re in a sheltered spot on the patio in the sun,not that sheltered tho,that’ll harden them up. Dug out a massive ragwort plant put it in our compost bin,did a tiny bit of weeding. Lettuce is germinating I nearly weeded it.....
                      Last edited by Jungle Jane; 10-05-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Not much today its mostly been raining here I did pot on some self seeded Thyme plants, then planted spring onions that I'd started in plant pots.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Finished fixing down all of the black plastic mulch.

Comment

• Went out in the garden. Saw one area was an inch deep in water. Went back inside. The rain started again.

It's only a week or so since the soil was so dry there were little dust devils whenever there were gusts of wind.

Comment

• Transported 7 tomato plants in the car to mums greenhouse, tied them in.
                              Potted up a ceonothus while there and emptied a barrow load and a tub of old compost on to one of her flowerbeds.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Accidentally left the sweetcorn out. Put the tray of pots on the bed under the fleece during the day and forgot about them. Hoping they will be ok as it was pretty mild last night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X