Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday - cucumbers, courgettes, beetroot, carrots, toms and raspberries.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• *** photos please peeps for the competition!***
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 1.5kg tomatoes plus rhubarb and apples. And about half dozen rasps. They are just starting to ripen. Click image for larger version

Name:	DBBB0AF4-B1AA-4B8E-B3F4-597D2EE3A470.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	2532753

Comment

• Black cherry toms, mint, spring onions, Runner and Blauhilde beans. raspberries and blackberries.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Courgettes, cukes (including giveaways ), peppers, lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn and zinnias.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Yesterday many beans, runner and french which I distributed to 3 households on my way home as we absolutely have enough. 3 carrots, a couple of radish, a courgette, a cuke, some tomatoes and the last of the sweetcorn as I noticed the badger had reached the adjacent plot and knew I was next on the list. And raspberries.

Comment

• Courgettes, cuke, peppers (Hot Wax and Palermo), toms, sweetcorn and zinnias.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Today Blauhilde beans, oregano, chives, a courgette and some raspberries.

Comment

• Plums, french beans, snake beans, raspberries, blackberries, a pepper.

Comment

• Courgettes, cucumbers, first of the late crop DFB's, rasps, sweetcorn and toms.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Scarlet emperor runners, raspberries, toms and mixed lettuce.

Comment

• I got told off for harvesting too many beans French and runner.
                          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• French beans…loads!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Finally harvested something other than blackberries.

2 pods of Borlotti beans had gone to the dried out stage so podded them and safely in the freezer. The first of many hopefully.

Uchiki Kuri 2/3 are probably ready, but going to leave for another week or so to set as they will spend some time in an autumn / harvest display in the dining room before eating.

picked a sole raspberry for my son to eat.

oh and harvested some blackberries

Last edited by FromYorkshiretoBucks; 10-09-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Another two figs courgettes, cucumbers, rasps, sweetcorn, toms and zinnias.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X