Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetcorn, cukes, courgettes, toms, French beans and all the potatoes (due to blight sweeping through the site).
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Yesterday, raspberries, toms, charlottes, and some runner/french beans that went in the freezer.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yesterday four tomatoes indigo cherry drops & aranyalma,some Desiree potatoes to see what they’re like,seems like a lot of potatoes in there,I took quite a few from the top six inches of the container,they’re not that big but if they’re smaller there’s less cutting involved

Comment

• Two washing up bowls of climbing french beans.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• More Blauhilde beans there's some to pick every day, Black Cherry toms, courgette, Charlottes and some parsley all for this evening Briam.

J/Jane are you happy with indigo cherry drops and how do they taste they're on my grow list for next year.

Comment

• Bren I am happy with them because most of the varieties got blight,they’re one of few plants that seem to have ignored that,my nectar rose,German lunchbox,black icicle & black cherry still have green fruit. They’re nice to grow,out of all the varieties they’re the only variety from seedling that had red in their stems,very pretty stems heres a photo of one I just ate (with a penny for size)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	69B93B14-1A3B-4404-A1AC-D44AC34B76DC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	399.5 KB ID:	2531507
              Last edited by Jungle Jane; 17-08-2021, 06:18 PM. Reason: Added brackets because it read like id eaten a tomato with a penny lol

Comment

• Thanks Jane
                I'll be growing those next year along with my usual Black Cherry and San marzano.

Comment

• French beans, a pepper, some green tomatoes, two melons, two beetroot, and just over half of my onions (haven't weighed them yet, though.

Comment

• Charlottes, mixed lettuce, basil, radishes, a odd looking cucumber, black cherry toms and some mint.

Comment

• Some carrots - looking like the best ones I’ve grown. The least forked anyway. Plus the first red cabbage I’ve ever grown. Made a coleslaw with them. Plus a few more tomatoes.

Comment

• Many beans runner and cfb. I have blauhilde and cosse violette. Have to say the blauhilde taste the same but were slower although tend to be a lot less inclined to curl which makes the cv difficult to spot and pick as I grew up a wigwam.
                        Some little cukes Beth alpha, a couple of yellow tomatoes, a golden beetroot and a couple of courgettes. Also 3 small onions which had to be helped to bend over.

Comment

• A few raspberries and blackberries, runner beans, Black Cherry toms and a Beth alpha cuc. that make 32 from 3 plants.

Comment

• The rest of my onions, and another melon.

Comment

• Runner beans & one tomato.

Comment

• Raspberries and peas this morning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X