No announcement yet.

Let the Courgette onslaught begin!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to find loads of different recipes for the onslaught, im sure my family look like walking courgettes! but glory be went on to bbc good food site and there is over one hundred recipes well worth a look, from cakes to bread! even a fritata that the other half made the other night yummy!

Comment

Has anyone made the chocolate courgette cake? Did it taste good or should I give it a miss?

Comment

Originally posted by amandaandherveg View Post
        Has anyone made the chocolate courgette cake? Did it taste good or should I give it a miss?
        Absolutely Delicious!
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Ok, andianddi, got a house load of people this weekend, will give the chocolate cake a go.

Comment

courgette recipie

not too many in a day but has anyone tried the greek way. 1 courgette sliced thinley, put in a bag with 3 tbls flour with 1 tsp paprika. shake. then dip in a bowl with 1 egg & 3 dsp milk and drop into a wok or frying pan with oil, serve with tzatziki.................... lovely

Comment

picked 5 yesterday&Andi later found our 1st green one hiding away last night,came back from seeing to the chooks this morning with another 3 yellow!!I think I now have enough to justify pickling some!!Mmmm!
              The plant that's giving us the most fruit at present is a self seeded f1!~so think I might be saving some seed for next year~always been advised not to save F1 seed?
              Last edited by di; 23-07-2008, 07:21 AM. Reason: Bad spelling!!(really bad!)
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I made the Courgette Chocolate cake this weekend. It was lush, would be even better with some chocolate frosting, yum!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X