Help! Which varieties should I plant?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

The pots I used were probably 12 inches in diameter...but quite shallow so if it needs to be deeper that would be ok I should imagine. I would go for ceramic if possible; to keep them steady.

Comment

I had some courgettes in the plot last year - variable results but one was brilliant - and one in a 15" wide, 12" high container. This cropped very well and over a long period. It did need feed and water in profusion but I would be prepared to do it again if I had a courgette more than I had land for.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Sez,

I haven't grow any type you mentioned and daren't recommend any of my personal choice as it might mislead you but like you, I'm also overloaded with seeds.
        My strategy will be, if there aren't any more space in the bed, grow them in pots. Choose only the tasty ones (and suitable for container growing) plus the one that fruit when the other don't, this way you will always has something to harvest.
        All the best with your choice .
        I grow, I pick, I eat ...

Comment

thanks for the advice, everyone looks like I have some planning ahead of me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X