Stupid question time.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
    I might try the garlic spray. I’d much rather eat the garlic . Fleece needs attaching to something or it’ll just blow away. Didn’t want to faff with removing half dozen rocks every time I wanted to do something to the bed. also pinned down like that would hinder growth if I wasn’t paying attention.
    Just to let you know Sp, all the bits of garlic that is discarded, roots, leaf, skin and so on can be steeped in water and used as a spray, it is also advisable to spray after heavy rain so again might be a bit of work
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      Just to let you know Sp, all the bits of garlic that is discarded, roots, leaf, skin and so on can be steeped in water and used as a spray, it is also advisable to spray after heavy rain so again might be a bit of work
      Thanks rary. I didn’t realise I could use all parts of the garlic plant. It still doesn’t help I’m afraid because I’m not growing any garlic (it’s one of the few thing’s I’m not growing this year)

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
        Isolating as we’ve all been advised to do.
        Going to the main land for net curtains would be classed as unnecessary travel. With or without these movements restrictions
        Understand that, but here we have designated shops which will take in parcels -generally small food shops -and I wondered if you had a similar thing in Scotland.
        So, if you were going anyway it would be waiting these for you.
        Presumably then you have smaller shops on the island you go to during the lockdown instead of the mainland?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X