No announcement yet.

Wilting Rhubarb

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that this thread has a paper clip icon on it, indicating that the thread has two attachments. Well, I can't see them. Could we get the forum owners to look at that?
    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

OK so going back to rhubarb and away from photo upload problems. From what I understand you have a rhubarb plant in a large pot which has sent up a flower spike and has started wilting.
      This to me suggests the plant is stressed and is trying to reproduce before it dies. So my thoughts are either dryness, lack of available nutrients or some parasite or other. Rule all these out and you have a proper mystery
      Unfortunately I'm no expert in growing rhubarb in pots, Ive always just thrown it in to the ground and let it grow (mainly in Yorkshire and North Lancashire so could have some bearing).

Comment

Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
        I just noticed that this thread has a paper clip icon on it, indicating that the thread has two attachments. Well, I can't see them. Could we get the forum owners to look at that?
        you are joking aren't you??!
        I started a thread months ago asking the same thing. It seems to remember the images that failed to upload.
        I've been posting images from my phone for years - I upload loads of photos. These new uploading issues are frustrating.

Comment

Just emailed it to myself as suggested here and still the problem persists. Its ridiculous really as the whole point of this issue is to show the problem, not just describe it. Reducing the size of the photo does NOT help either.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Marb67; 26-03-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Just upload the photos elsewhere, somewhere like Imgur, and post the image URL.

Comment

Originally posted by Marb67 View Post
              Just emailed it to myself as suggested here and still the problem persists. Its ridiculous really as the whole point of this issue is to show the problem, not just describe it. Reducing the size of the photo does NOT help either.
              Yep! Totally agree....it's bloody frustrating.

Comment

Its just ridiculous that a Jpeg will not upload when it is within the criteria set out for this site to accept. The site needs fixing. Again, I can't upload 3 days later the same error.
                Attached Files

Comment

I can't upload pictures taken on my ipod, but I can if I take a screenshot of them. Try that.
                  A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X