Pictures of my garden

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by annie8 View Post
    We kept it for 2 years but it was rotten and falling apart so it pretty fell down by itself. Reckon it had been there for decades. Strangely it was also one that you buy for a corner area but put in the middle of the garden."

Perhaps they bought one for a corner, then realised it didn't get any sun, so moved it to a place where it did (before all the trees and shrubs took over). My next door neighbour has a lovely summerhouse, but it is completely in the shade of some big conifers. Oddly enough, I have never seen anyone sitting in it....
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 21-03-2019, 08:42 AM. Reason: fixed quote
    Mostly flowers, some fruit and veg, at the seaside in Edinburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I'd put another path in, alongside the new bed, curving of course, because I like being able to come back a different way to the way I went (if that makes sense?)
      You always come back a different way to the way you went VC - because unless you walk backwards you are facing in a different direction :-)

Comment

Think a chain saw is needed.
        Jimmy
        Expect the worst in life and you will probably have under estimated!

Comment

He did it without getting a chainsaw. Kinda wish we’d bought one now. It would have made things easier.

Comment

That looks great,a lot of hard work,and more to come,well done to both,is nicer still when one day,you stand and look at the progress,and think to yourself,now that does feel like i belong,good luck with it,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X