X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mess?
    He-Pep!

Comment

Not so much a view from but a view of the tunnel door...Click image for larger version

Name:	20180301_121119-756x1008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	2376658

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D119A6A7-CE07-44F3-9CE5-9C521C9E8DBF.jpg
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	2376754
        This was my polytunnel yesterday. Strawberries starting to put out fresh leaves. Garlic in centre bed interplanted between asparagus whic hasn’t grown at all yet. Mizuna which grows all year on left at centre. Back left tulips and oriental lillies for cutting. Baskets all strawberries but will add tomatoes next month. Brassicas on right. One worm bin also on right which I will move if weather improves.

Comment

View inside GH1 with new staging down right hand side. Should have brought it with the GH.

Name:	IMG_0614.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	2376796

Finally have something in GH2, allotment greenhouse. Not a lot, just some seedlings moved from GH1.

Name:	IMG_0616.jpg
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	2376799
          Last edited by Dead Dogs; 13-03-2018, 05:29 PM.
          Sometimes you just have to scratch that itch and get dirt under your finger nails.

Comment

It will all burst into life with a bit of warmth and more daylight.

Comment

Name:	20180319_111841-756x1008.jpg
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	2376866

A local agricultural shop is selling 3 bags of John Innes multipurpose compost for £11 odd, so I've tipped 9 bags into the central bed along with about 10 wheelbarrow full of my own compost and it could easily take the same again.

The plan is to cover the entire bed and just plant the tomato plants through it. I've laid a soaker hose so I should be able to rig up some sort of timer thing for the week I'm away in summer. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by carly
                I like the little bit of descriptive text with each photo Carly
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                  It’s just numbers! Not sure how to change

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post

Ok, ok.... I’m new to this. All updated with very own descriptions rather than encryption’s

Comment

A warning to anyone clicking on Carly's photos in #37 https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1585895

They're surrounded by "Asian women".

Baldy, no wonder you liked them.
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-03-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Carly, Click on any of the photos in #37 and tell us what you see.
                        Now it says summat like "Error404 (Not found) because you've removed the photos on the host site, but the "ladies" are still on your photos in#37.

Comment

Ok, I click on the thing where the the photos used to be.
                          It is adverts from the site..... 3 of them...... one swimming in the sea one with something to do with Walmart and the third one a picture of an overweight person and something to do with health....
                          I imagine these are ads for using a free site where I never realised. I have never seen these yesterday when I uploaded even when I clicked on each photo to add a description.

Annoying as it is they are ads...... I thought you meant there were naked ladies covering the whole thing VC!

Comment

Name:	82E97158-F221-4804-89DD-624FACF02611.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	2376896Click image for larger version

Name:	D76DACC8-A938-48DB-9B02-2D67E47CF28D.jpg
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	2376897Click image for larger version

Name:	D112321F-4571-4D42-979C-12A61027966D.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2376898Click image for larger version

Name:	B954F102-DD21-4DFD-BAB9-17AE440C53CE.jpg
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	2376899Click image for larger version

Name:	62142141-05C6-40E2-A4F7-4782ADC6D41F.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	2376900

Ok, much to everyone’s amusement.... I have managed to upload just a few of the photos ( still won’t let me upload all even though size requirements are within the acceptable range!) so there is a photo of the veggie troughs my husband made for me. Just hope they hold! Some sown seeds of onion, cauliflower, salvia patens, some greenhouse decor.

Comment

Sorry, I suggested the site, and haven't had a problem like that before..

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                                Sorry, I suggested the site, and haven't had a problem like that before..
                                It’s ok.... not your fault. Maybe there is an option to not have ads but I couldn’t see anything.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X