No announcement yet.

Starting from scratch

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying in plants isn't cheating - often it's a practical and sensible option. You don't have to grow everything (or even anything) from seed and plug plants mean that you can quickly harvest one crop and put in another.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Re the Labels. If you cut old yogurt pots up they make nice plastic strips to write on. You're not limited to yogurt pots because margerine tubs etc all serve the same purpose. You cane even colour code stuff at no extra cost.

We all but ready plants from the professionals sometimes, my local homebase have 'specials' which are end of season or damaged in some way (been let go dry), often they can be bought cheap and rejuvinated when planted for low cost options to get a few od something when a packet of 30 seeds would be way overkill.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X