Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry NVG
    I went to the store where Rhys bought his and found them on the shelves, but not at the
    marked down price. Asked someone to check the price for me and they came up at £25 for the frame and £20 for the glazing.....................so I bought every one they had in stock That's 4 frames and one glazing pack. Just working out where to put a 6 x 32 netted fruit cage now
    Best bargain I've had for a long while.
    Many thanks Rhys, I never would have known if you hadn't posted it

PS, I put them on the roof rack!
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-08-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that that novicegrower, are there any more stores around you that you could try?

Glad they still had some left veggie, you are going to have a lot of climbing plants

Comment

How did you know they were so cheap - as the price on the shelves was about double/triple what I paid
        Really chuffed - thanks again

Comment

Was having a look in the garden section, I seen someone come out with a shed which was marked £35 so decided to look at the greenhouse I seen one had a discount so asked someone to scan some other for me and those came out at that price no worries hope they can accommodate lots of new plants

Comment

Well spotted - I would never have thought to have the price checked.
            Let me know when you're going shopping again
            Now, I need to buy some new raspberry canes and soft fruit to fill it as most of mine are a bit old and tired............

Comment

Still can't believe that price for a greenhouse..Sure is bargain of the year..VC managed to get there and gobble the lot lol..

Comment

I'm a very greedy little chicken, SP Its a good job there were only 4

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  I'm a very greedy little chicken, SP Its a good job there were only 4
                  Well you know what they say "If your not fast your last"..you sprinted VC

Comment

Did anyone say cheep, cheep?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]48689[/ATTACH]

Did anyone say cheep, cheep?
                      Hahaha, made me chuckle that did, I may go back and see if they have any greenhouse accessories for cheap as well, need new shelving, not sure if it's just the greenhouses on sale or the accessories too

Comment

Didn't notice any but, if you can't rely on the prices on the shelves, who knows?
                        I'm trying to stop myself going to the Pontprennau store............just in case I get carried away and buy more

Comment

Hi. Nearest one is now Solihul might have a run over tomorrow if I get chance.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great find! Got one from Dover. There was another left an hour ago. Had to ask for the panels as they'd not put them out.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

They are clearance lines. Gillingham store only has two frames left but no panels to go in them.. I never seem to get a deal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Catseyes View Post
                                They are clearance lines. Gillingham store only has two frames left but no panels to go in them.. I never seem to get a deal lol
                                For 20 squids, I'd have bought the frame & looked at other stores for the polycarb pack..........failing that it would make a good fruit/brassica cage.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X