Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Not sure if this is the right place, but anyone looking for a new greenhouse you will never find one cheaper than this.

6x8 verve polycarbonate greenhouse scanning at £20 for base and frame, £25 for the glazing at b&q. CARDIFF STORE but have been told this is nationwide.

Attached Files
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-07-2016, 02:04 PM. Reason: Threads merged

I suspect you've got the bargain of the year! No doubt by the time we all turn up at B&Q tomorrow, some bright employee will have spotted the pricing gaffe, which it has surely got to be, and changed it.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

I don't need one but might go for a look. Wont tell OH either
      sigpic

Comment

What's the marked price?

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Keeks View Post
          What's the marked price?

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Not exactly sure, but it is around £300, may be good to resell if your looking for some extra cash.

Comment

What a bargain Rhys. Did they have many at Culverhouse Cross? I'm trying to restrain myself

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              What a bargain Rhys. Did they have many at Culverhouse Cross? I'm trying to restrain myself
              I'm trying to as well. I can be there for opening time. Will have to be careful or else kids will grass me off as soon as we pick OH up from work.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                The had plenty of the frame+base packs, but they had only one left of the glazing. I don't know where I'm going to fit it in my garden, but just couldn't leave it at that price

Comment

Now thats what i call a bargain rhyswales....Great find my friend

Comment

Thanks I could use the frame as a fruit or brassica cage with some debris netting over the top Trying not to jump in the car...............

Comment

Originally posted by rhyswales View Post
                      The had plenty of the frame+base packs, but they had only one left of the glazing. I don't know where I'm going to fit it in my garden, but just couldn't leave it at that price
                      Did you manage to fit it in your car ok? Do you have a big car?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                        Did you manage to fit it in your car ok? Do you have a big car?
                        I have a focus, put the back seats down and had it in between the two front seats, touched the front window but had enough room to close the boot and just drove slowly home. If you have an averaged sized car then I'm pretty confident it will fit in. Of course if you have say a clio then that's a different story

Comment

Have a Toyota verso will have two kids in it as well. Unless I can drop them off at my mom and dads. Will have to see if they have any at 7am tomorrow morning.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                            Have a Toyota verso will have two kids in it as well. Unless I can drop them off at my mom and dads. Will have to see if they have any at 7am tomorrow morning.
                            If you have a split rear seat, sit the kids behind you & drop half the rear seat & the front passenger seat.
                            Last edited by Bigmallly; 22-08-2014, 08:59 PM.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Have just been down. Not got any in at all Think they didn't believe me until I said I had seen a copy of the receipt. They said it must of been a clearance line.
                              Had a space already planned in the garden for it to((
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X