No announcement yet.

Greenhouse Door runner help

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If push comes to shove, rather than buying a complete new greenhouse, remove the remaining good bracket from the door and using that as a template, make a new one out of a piece of wood (or perhaps even try making one out of fibreglass and resin from a car repair kit). You can then fit a new wheel kit to the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob5 View Post
      Hi, i've got exactly the same greenhouse and the runner for the door has just broken as well - so just wondered if you found a solution / new part (ideally without having to buy a whole new greenhouse?
      Hi Bob and welcome to the Vine. Russell hasn't posted on here since 15 April so you may have to start from basics again. Do you know the make of your greenhouse?

Comment

Hi

I swapped the runners from the other side of the door.

The runner that broke on mine was holding most of the weight of the door.

I just have to be careful now as it only has one wheel.

My biggest problem recently has been the glass breaking.

Hope this helps

Comment

door runner

Hi I have lots of those runner you can purchase one by phoning greenhouse direct Ltd on 01953 714045 the greenhouse you have Will be called a 'harmony' all the besr

QUOTE=russell;973728]Hi Guys

My greenhouse is second hand and as such I don't know what brand the greenhouse is. This morning the runner on the door has broken.

I have tried ebaying but can't find the right piece.

The base under the wheel screws into the door.

Does anyone know what the piece is called or where I might be able to get one from?

This is a photo that was taken this morning.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X