No announcement yet.

worried

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had two panes blow out - glad they're toughened though!

I only noticed as I saw my chickens in my greenhouse - thought that was odd, went around the back to find the panes blown out and over the compost bins. Added some more W clips on them now though!

Comment

Mines still only half built after the snow broke the glass and broke the part rotted woodwork.
      I've replaced some of the woodwork but only got about half of the roof glass in.
      Each time I go to the allotment I expect to find a heap of broken glass.......particularily as the roof glass panes are 2 foot X 8 foot six each!

Haven't been today so will see what tomorow brings!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I cobbled my diy poly-tunnel together throughout this country wide winds problem we had I must say it was good for me to do it at this time as it gave me an inkling into what I needed to protect against in fact on reflection it given me a massive insight into just what my garden can be or is up against from time to time I am only in my third growing season here again in this part of the country after a break of close to 30 years

Comment

Did the wind wake you up last night as well Radioactive? It's blowing a hoolie here again (it's always windy here, but last night was super so)
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            Did the wind wake you up last night as well Radioactive? It's blowing a hoolie here again (it's always windy here, but last night was super so)
            No not the wind so much well it was certainly a bitterly cold one but we have had a tremendous amount of rain throughout the whole night I had wanted to riddle a load of topsoil today to make up a mixture of new growing medium but that's not going to happen as its far too sodden now

Of course we have have the Ides of March to wonder at yet as well

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X