Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurrah..! Mine is up as well. Greenhouse that is.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shush, we weren't going to tell her that. Wanted to see how far she got before realising.
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
      Just a word of warning Mandy - don't build it indoors!!! There was a guy near here who built a boat in his garden, then realised he lived in a terrace with no rear garden access.....
      Me thinks his name was Noah!!

The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Hi Shirl,

Just picked up on this, funny. Tempted though I am it is going up outside!

mandy

Comment

Eureka...

Think about it though.... erect greenhouse in spare bedroom, put daylight or grow-light bulb in light fitting.. Viola~ could save a fortune on heating it. It could work, it really could.!!

Comment

now THAT's a cunning plan !

Catch up with my daily doings at http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ and http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/ but wait a while cos these are well out of date ! Don't want to ditch them entirely cos I'll never remember the urls !

Comment

Sounds like a great idea - no worries on a windy night ...

My last greenhouse (the one that exploded and then blew away in a hurricane) got built three times. My husband and son cemented in the blocks then put up the frame, but realised that it wasn't quite right. So they came in for lunch and son then went off to the rugby and an evening out with friends (or something like that). While son was away husband took down frame and rebuilt it. Following morning husband and I came back from church to find greenhouse lying in bits on the grass. Son had dismantled it thinking he and husband were going to rebuild it that afternoon.
              Great communication in our family! No wonder it blew away it was doomed from the start.
              ~
              Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
              ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Titter.

Now THAT is really funny. Sorry but it is.

Comment

...and the moral of the story is.....its good to talk!

Sorry, I shouldn't smile - can't help it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X