Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap polycarbonate

hello,

after much searching for cheap poly sheeting i found these people on ebay. try polyareus@hotmail.co.uk

i paid £63.19 GBP for

4mm twin wall
    12 x 610mm by 1220mm
    2 x 610mm by 610mm
    2x 610mm by 1652mm

thats inclusive of £10 for delivery anywhere in the uk

Ive had lots of requests for the details from a previous post so thought i'd post it for all to see.

my greenhouse is looking great with my new glazing at way cheapest ive been able to find anyone find any cheaper please let us know
    gardenning torture for some, a sanity check for others..........

fantastic - I will bookmark that link for when I'm rich enough to purchase a 'real' greenhouse...it's going to take me ages to save up the pennies as a holiday in Iceland is taking priority in the piggy bank at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by eskymo
      save up the pennies as a holiday in Iceland is taking priority in the piggy bank at the moment.
      Eskymo, my local Iceland is free to wander round...? I think they quite like people browsing so they can spot more frozen foods to buy...
      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

tee hee hee! I can see the holiday photo slideshow already!!!

Comment

Thanks for the link wolf.... have bookmarked it. Am waiting for council to give me the go ahead to put my greenhouse on my allotment - didnt really want to put glass back in it coz of stone throwers

Comment

That is cheap Wolf, I might just think about building the DIY grenhouse & using them to Gett the glazing stuff. How much were the 4'x2' peices (610mm by 1220mm for thouse of you who can't do real measurments ) and can you have them in bigger sizes than the standard g/house glass sizes?
            Last edited by nick the grief; 02-05-2006, 08:38 PM.
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

polycarbonates

hi wolf please could you send e,mailand phone no for sight of cheap poly carbonate sheeting

Comment

Hi MM, welcome to the vine. The e-mail address for the company is on Wolfes post. they advertise on e-bay

Try this
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Greenhouse-Gla...QQcmdZViewItem
                Last edited by nick the grief; 25-09-2006, 11:29 AM.
                ntg
                Never be afraid to try something new.
                Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                ==================================================

Comment

Hi MM - welcome to the Vine! As you can see we are a cheerful, happy bunch (!) with lots of useful and helpful advice, tips and hints. Look forward to hearing how you get on with your gardening! Best wishes Dexterdog
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X