Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Aga on full blast in my kitchen and left inthe water for 3 days. they were very ripe though. For seed saving I try to keep them on the plant for a long time.

Comment

• Just to let you know that I've posted the tomato seeds yesterday(monday) so should be with you sometime this week.
      Otto's Papa-Intermediate Tomato
      J. Hawkins-Beefsteak Tomato
      All the best to all that try to grow them!
      Regards
      Marco.

Comment

• Thank you Marco...I'll let you know when they have arrived

Comment

• Oh, I also forgot to say thanks to Scarlet for the hard work of making this seed swap work!
          Thank you.

Comment

• Scarlet - update for you... my chillies are now in the conservatory so I can actually see them when I get home from work. Now I need to start hunting for ripe chillies

Comment

• I've posted my seeds,I liked Deanos' idea of colour coordination so I've done that too Thankyou for organising it for us Scarlet,it's really kind of you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                Scarlet - update for you... my chillies are now in the conservatory so I can actually see them when I get home from work. Now I need to start hunting for ripe chillies
                Mine came into the house a couple of weeks ago ...they are turning slowly

Comment

• they got frosted and then buried in snow last week... I thought they were gonners, but so far they seem to be happy and unscathed!

Comment

• JJ, Marco and Cads! Ive got your seeds many thanks...I'll update the front page later...I'm busy busy this morning

Comment

• Trip, your seeds are here!

Comment

• Have you found my seeds yet, Scarlet? They're in the VSP box

Comment

• I have now! I did wonder when I got my flower seeds hand delivered this morning.

Comment

• Hi Scarlet - You Never got around to updating the first page when you received my seeds see post 14-11-2016

Amish Mayberry
                            One Hundreds & Thousands
                            Tumbling Tom Red

Unfortunately the Kibitz didn't make it as they germinated whilst fermenting
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Scarlet, I promise I'll get my seeds to you asap - we're having a mad rush to get the spare bedroom decorated and carpeted in time for family to stay for christmas, but we're nearly done!

Comment

• That's it folks! Seeds are in the post.
                                Any surplus bags will go into the VSP. Look out for the postie
                                Sparrow, Cads yours will follow soon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X