X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on.....I have found one of my seeds starting to grow
    Carrie

Comment

Erm...I may have mis-stated things. Just had a proper look in the propagator and my padrons label is missing. And I think it's them that are up, not the kashmiri.

BUT if you look for a tiny speck in the black tray, that's a Lipstick seedling coming up. And I know I had the last of those from the VSP. Am hoping that's minor redemption. And I'll pay more attention to my labelling in future!
      Attached Files
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

I've just noticed one of my chilies growing
        Had to write the name down on paper because I've ran out of garden labels.

Attached Files
        Carrie

Comment

Well VC either has a lot of faith in me or she is dafter than she makes out. No guesses which one I think

I have got for testing

Chilli - Fatalli
          Chilli - Jamaican Hot Red
          Chilli - Demon Red
          Chilli - Piemento de Padron
          Chilli - Rokita
          Chilli - Red Savina

Tom - Mortgage Lifter
          Tom - Cheetham's Potato Leaf
          Tom - Golden Queen
          Tom - Atkin's Stuffing Tomato

Wish me luck

Comment

There's no either/or - both apply

Good luck - as requested

Tomato seeds have also gone to Skeggijon and I'll be sending more out in the next few days to the other willing volunteers

Comment

Another one of my chilies has started to grow. That's 2 varieties now growing
              Carrie

Comment

VC the kashmiri & cyklon seeds have so far failed. The serranos are up though. I won't have room to resow till summer - do you want me to return the seeds I have left?

I have lipstick and royal black going too at home - they were the last seeds in the VSP of their kinds, so could I sub them in?
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Hang on to the seeds and, if you have chance to try again, please do so. It'll be interesting to see whether anyone else succeeds with them. Good news on the serranos though
                  Any seeds you,can save from any of the peppers would be welcome.

Comment

I am not giving up on the ones that have not started to grow yet. Just hoping they will make an appearance soon.

Although, I don't know much on the Orchid chili that I am growing. And I can't find anything on the web. Does anyone know anything about them?
                    Last edited by cariann88; 04-03-2015, 09:48 PM.
                    Carrie

Comment

Maybe this one? Aji orchid chile pepper database

Comment

Thanks VC. I best find some bigger room from them if that's how big they get!
                        Carrie

Comment

Seeds arrived thanks. Cant wait to get them sown now. Only trouble is I'm running out of places to put them
                          What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

I have just found this morning another one of my chilies starting to grow

So 3 varieties growing now. Wooooo!
                            Carrie

Comment

My first volunteers are up. Four pimento de padron

Comment

My first tomato volunteer is up- just the one but he will do. Cheetham potato leaf

Oh and there are a couple of golden queen just pushing up
                                Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 17-03-2015, 11:01 AM. Reason: being forgetful.....again

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X