This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
    cykion Polish chilli (no info on the web I can find other than a post on here from 2009)
    I had trouble finding "Cykion" too - probably was a typo for "Cyklon" PEPPER CYKLON | Sweet Peppers, Chilli Peppers | Plants Of Distinction | 0276
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 05-02-2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: My own tpoy

Comment

I have Sante Fe Grande, Hungarian Hot Wax, Aji Colorado, Prairie Fire Chilli, Stromboli and Rokita. Couldn't wait - so half of then already sown in my heated propagators
      What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
      Pumpkin pi.

Comment

I have Fatalli, Santa Fe Grande, Caldero, Stromboli, Guesto Purple, Scotch Bonnet, Iranian Round Chilli Haven't sown them yet but they should be sown by tomorrow :P
        Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

Seeds have a arrived and I'm really chuffed with the varieties! Massive thanks to veggiechicken for doing this - the VSP must take you ages to deal with.

Will pop back later to list them...
          Last edited by Trix; 06-02-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Mine haven't arrived yet
            Hopefully will arrive tomorrow so I can fight the kids off the parcel
            sigpic

Comment

Don't tell them its a parcel, NVG, they'll be so disappointed Its just a lickle envelope

Comment

As long as it has seeds in its fair game with the kids. Han like to find out what seeds you have sent us then look them up in one of the gardening books.
                Wont tell her its the same thing just different types.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks VC - seeds arrived today and can't wait to get them planted!
                  I got Cykion, hungarian hotwax, banana pepper, sante fe grande, rohita, and kashmiri - all types I've never grown before so really pleased (and a bit excited - yes I'm easily pleased)!
                  Last edited by rhonsal; 06-02-2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I can do chillis and tomatoes and squash if you like?

Comment

The winner of Speediest Germination amongst the pensioner seeds is a kashmiri chilli. I have 1 poking through in the propagator after 8 days. Not bad....
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Update on my chilli oldies. So far 5 Sante fe Grande have come up, 4 aji Colorado and 2 Prairie Fire. No sign of the Hungarian Hot Wax, Stromboli or Rokita
                        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Good luck with all your chillies! This is my 2nd year growing them and am loving it! still using last years
                          I am a newbie so could anyone tell me what VSP actually is?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemizzel View Post
                            I am a newbie so could anyone tell me what VSP actually is?
                            Virtual Seed Parcel run by our lovely Veggiechicken It is where you can send your unwanted seeds in exchange for some you would like. Occasionally VC does various clearouts and similar, such as this thread.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_76437.html

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...sts_83433.html

Comment

None of my seeds are showing I will give them a few more week and hope something shows soon!!
                              Carrie

Comment

Ooooooooooooooh I get so excited over chilli seeds

I will probably have loads of seeds ready for swapping soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X