X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nellie-m View Post
    no need to hurry
    Maybe not, but it's only polite to respond to emails, and Matt probably wants this job off his hands now (and 100s of packs of seed off his kitchen table).
    I sow my first French beans in March (on the windowsill) so I'd like them soonish rather than later, Matt.
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Right if some of you wish for me to post your seeds off before the deadline either give me a PM or post on this thread - I will try and post you seeds the following day. So Two sheds do you wish for your seeds
      To be posted off???

Comment

• You know what, I'm gonna bring the closing date foreword to the 16th (same as zaz's) if they have had plenty of time to get their seeds into me by - I just wish they would reply to mine and zaz's messages, it's not hard Is it!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
          im just double checcking your parcel now VVG just to make sure you've got all the right seeds - you will have 23 packets of seeds coming your way in total
          Thank you Matt and thanks for doing the circle - much appreciated. Thanks to all for my new seeds and I hope you enjoy sowing mine.
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            Thank you Matt and thanks for doing the circle - much appreciated. Thanks to all for my new seeds and I hope you enjoy sowing mine.
            You welcome - and oh course I will enjoy growing your seeds, especially the crim flowering BB which I've always wanted to grow

Comment

• VVG and Nellie I posted off your parcels this morning - Nellie your parcel cost around £3.50 to post, so I put you change in with you seeds

Comment

• <sigh> well if you insist... you know those poor coins won't get home for a long time, don't you? How will I make them stop weeping?

(thanks for the speedy service, actually now I can't wait to open the parcel! )
                Last edited by nellie-m; 10-01-2013, 03:25 PM.
                ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

• I will start to post the parcels off tomorrow - can you all let me know when you receive them!

Comment

• Received thank you Matt!

Nellie M your parcel has gone off in the post today with a few extras thrown in - enjoy!
                    Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 14-01-2013, 02:11 PM.
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• I have evenly shared out the left over packets - so you all should have an additional 7 packets to your parcels - taking it up to around 30 packs of seeds each.

Barley sugar, scarlet and Vicky I posted your parcels off today.

Comment

• Thanks Matt, I'll let you know when it arrives. Exciting, make it seem like the season has started, even though I will need to sit on my hands for a while yet
                        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wow, that's service! The parcel arrived today, so I'll be updating my seed spreadsheet with all the new varieties (keeps me happy until I can get them planted )
                          Thanks again Matt for organising, and all those who contributed seeds too.
                          I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                          Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Got mine today, very happy with the many packets! Thanks for your hard work Matt and the contributors too!

Comment

• As its been snowing I haven't managed to post the rest of the parcels off, as I didn't want them getting damp in the sorting office etc, but I will try and post the rest off before the end of the week

Comment

• Mine have arrived!!! Thank you for all your hard work Matt and to all the grapes in the circle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X