Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will probably be the same here to be fair =(. Have no where enough to be able to feed from AND put up as seeds. Will keep you informed though =)

Comment

My french beans are not up to much either! I will give it a few more weeks before I throw in the towel although if the french beans don't produce enough I may be able to getscrape together some borlottis and broad beans. I will keep you updated..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        My french beans are not up to much either! I will give it a few more weeks before I throw in the towel although if the french beans don't produce enough I may be able to getscrape together some borlottis and broad beans. I will keep you updated..
        ok, thanks for letting me know

Comment

I'll have to sadly pull out of this. My beans didn't produce enough to be able to save the beans and have enough to eat =(
          Maybe next year if we have better weather!

Comment

ok, no worries

Comment

I'm afraid I am going to have to pull out too - so sorry, but nearly everything got eaten/didnt come to anything because of the weather!

Comment

I'm out to Matt. I'm still waiting for a decent bean to eat, let alone save
                Sorry!

Comment

I think I'm out as well. Beans, what beans. It's not been a good year. I'm hoping I get a couple of strings of beans from my Brejo FB to save seeds (to sow next year) and hope it will be a better year.
                  Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 09-08-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

sorry mate I'm out, not had a single bean yet

hopefully next year will be better

Comment

ok, ive just updated the list of people taking part

Comment

Right ive just harvested some of my dry carouby de mussane seeds - approx 80, so im half way there on the caroubys, and my purple podded are currently drying out on the plant too.

Comment

You're doing well, none of mine are anywhere near drying yet (they do need to be really, really dry and properly mature, or they won't germinate)
                          Last edited by Two_Sheds; 23-08-2012, 07:15 PM.
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

My carouby de mussane and blauschokker plants have now been pulled up and the seeds are drying as i speek/type - ive already got enough of the carouby de mussane seeds for the circle, im just waiting for a few more of the blauschokker!

Hows everybody else getting on with theirs?
                            Last edited by Matt94; 02-09-2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Could you put me down for True Red Cranberry too, I've got loads of 'em this year

(I'm No.4 in the original post)
                              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Will do! - thank you TS - im guessing its a climbing french? - well thats what im going to put it as

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X