X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northepaul
    replied
    I'm afraid I am going to have to pull out too - so sorry, but nearly everything got eaten/didnt come to anything because of the weather!

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    ok, no worries

Leave a comment:

• Leeds_lad
    replied
    I'll have to sadly pull out of this. My beans didn't produce enough to be able to save the beans and have enough to eat =(
    Maybe next year if we have better weather!

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    My french beans are not up to much either! I will give it a few more weeks before I throw in the towel although if the french beans don't produce enough I may be able to getscrape together some borlottis and broad beans. I will keep you updated..
    ok, thanks for letting me know

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    My french beans are not up to much either! I will give it a few more weeks before I throw in the towel although if the french beans don't produce enough I may be able to getscrape together some borlottis and broad beans. I will keep you updated..

Leave a comment:

• Leeds_lad
    replied
    Will probably be the same here to be fair =(. Have no where enough to be able to feed from AND put up as seeds. Will keep you informed though =)

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
    have faith little VC, have faith
    I have, Matt, and how did you know I was little?

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Think I'm with VC. I hope my polytunnel ones grow well, but they will be feeding us rather than going for seed. Obviously not a good year to have joined. I may still have Crimson Flowered broad beans, but have yet to see. They probably won't even dry. This weather is pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    have faith little VC, have faith

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Just putting you on notice Matt that come August time, I don't expect to be harvesting anything beanwise

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    well for the moment i will leave both of your names on the list (if thats ok with you both?), then in august i will ask everyone if they are still taking part, as this is around the time when you should be harvesting your seeds.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    I think I'm out too, nothing much happening on the peas and beans front in my garden. It will take a miracle to have any to eat, let alone save for seeds. Sorry Matt - you can be rude about me again now

Leave a comment:

• Urban
    replied
    I may need to drop out of this, my mange tout is doing ok, but my beans have for the most part been destroyed by slugs/snails
    Last edited by Urban; 04-07-2012, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Right im just giving this another bump - just incase anyone who hasn't added the varieties they are growing for the swap, wants to add them now!

I would also like to note this thread is also for people to discuss how their pea/bean crops are growing, when they harvest the seed etc

Leave a comment:

• Leeds_lad
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
    of course you can join leeds lad, i will add you on the list. erm i will put you down for both varieties of BB - but you can always change that later on if you want
    Ok, cool stuff then =)

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X