X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally remembered to post mine

Comment

Originally posted by jackyspratty View Post
      How many of us are left from original 16 zaz?
      No idea but whatever doesn't get to me by the 15th of Jan doesn't get seeds as on the 16th I'll be packing and posting. Whatever extras are left will be shared out. Anyone like Sarz who wants to send to this instead please PM me for adding to the circle; latecomers are more than welcome! Sarz - I've added you to the list.

I'll be sending PMs to people who have not responded on here in the next 24 hours...
      Last edited by zazen999; 02-01-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
        Finally remembered to post mine
        Glad to hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          I'll be sending PMs to people who have not responded on here in the next 24 hours...
          Saved by the skin of my teeth ...Phew!

Comment

I've got my seeds bagged up and ready to send. In case anyone didn't see my posts on the tomato thread, I'm sending a mixture of all the red plum tomatoes I grew last year, as none of them produced enough on their own due to my extremely late planting. The 'mystery' selection includes: Sabre Ukrainian, Howard German Red, Annie's African KY and World's Miracle, all from Amishland Seeds in the US. But they're most likely to be Sabre Ukrainian, which are a long thin plum (hence Sabre) which produced the most. All of them cordon/vine types.

And also 'Purple Plum', a prolific small brownish coloured plum that I've been saving for the last 4 or 5 years

I haven't counted seeds, just used a plant label to get a small 'scoop' to put into each packet, hope that's okay?

Comment

Sounds really exciting Sarz - mystery tomatoes! Now why do I want to grow those more than individual varieties?

Comment

Is it Zaz's address I need to post my parcel off too?? As I've not recieved an email with her address on it, but I do have her address from the seed circle no12 parcel that she sent me!

Comment

PM to Matt and Sarz sent - yes Sarz you had it right!
                  Last edited by zazen999; 03-01-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Right Zaz I've just posted it off - so it should be with you in a couple of days

Comment

• Excellent.

I've sent an 'encouraging' email to all those on yours and my list, and have already heard back from The Large One who is still going to send seeds in.

*shines kicky boot thingy with pride

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        Excellent.

I've sent an 'encouraging' email to all those on yours and my list
                        Thanks Zaz it's much appreciated - but anyway our deadlines have been set, and we've sent numerous messages, so at least we can say we've tried

Comment

• I have about 100 shark fin melon seeds. Does the rearrangement of the participant list on page 1 mean that Gan heather, Supertrowel, Dirtgirl and Poly haven't been heard from since March, and that I'll be ok sending in 2*11 packets of seeds?

Comment

• Originally posted by planetologist View Post
                            I have about 100 shark fin melon seeds. Does the rearrangement of the participant list on page 1 mean that Gan heather, Supertrowel, Dirtgirl and Poly haven't been heard from since March, and that I'll be ok sending in 2*11 packets of seeds?
                            I'm afraid you will still have to send 15 packs of each variety of veg, for all week now they could all send their seeds in at the last minute. Just out of interest what other type of veg seeds are you sending???

Comment

• Originally posted by planetologist View Post
                              I have about 100 shark fin melon seeds. Does the rearrangement of the participant list on page 1 mean that Gan heather, Supertrowel, Dirtgirl and Poly haven't been heard from since March, and that I'll be ok sending in 2*11 packets of seeds?
                              No, Poly is around, just hasn't updated since Christmas.

Gan is usually ok for seeds, so is Dirtgirl; it's just Supertrowel that i'd say will probably drop out.

Any additional seeds will be just spread around the gang.

Comment

• Matt and Thelma - your seeds are here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X