Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to join in please. Can I give you my choice later please?

Comment

2 in 1 out!
      As much as you shouldn't be encouraged to the garden centre Suzanne...go on!

Comment

Lol, so Vicky, you gonna break the news to Mr D that I HAVE to go to the GC and buy MORE seeds? Lol!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Grapevine order Mr D!

(I figure Manchester's a long way from Norfolk, he'll never get me from there!)

Comment

if theres room i can do pumpkin casper

Comment

There's room for you Ophiopogon, but you'll have increased postage costs to Spain I'm afraid! You're number 8.

Comment

Go on then you've twisted mi knickers . I'm not sure what I'm growing this years yet so I'll have to let ya know later if that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                  Go on then you've twisted mi knickers . I'm not sure what I'm growing this years yet so I'll have to let ya know later if that's OK.
                  Och, well, if my mate Ginger is in, then I'm in too - she'll keep me right!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to be growing for this circle; I had the pick of the old HSL seeds last week, and picked a few old squash seeds and will see what germinates a bit later - these are quite old so I don't want to make any promises.....I'm even going to put them in the heated prop to try and kick them off to a warm start.

Comment

Places 9 & 10 to Jeanied and GN (knew I'd fish you in eventually!)

Looking forward to finding out what seeds you've found down the sofa cushions at the HSL Zaz...

Comment

If there's still room I'd love to join in as I'm already planning to save a bit of squash & pumpkin seed this year?
                        Jiving on down to the beach to see the blue and the gray, seems to be all and it's rosy-it's a beautiful day!

Comment

Spot 11 to you King Carrot, just to warn you, you might have increased postage costs cos of where you are! What are you planning on growing this year?

Comment

So far I'm planning to save the seed from:

Baby Bear mini pumpkin

Queensland Blue Squash

Striato d'Napoli Courgette

Wautoma Cucumber

Tamra Cucumber

I've even got herself to sew me up some mesh condoms to keep the insects out of the flowers, for before and after hand pollinating
                            Jiving on down to the beach to see the blue and the gray, seems to be all and it's rosy-it's a beautiful day!

Comment

Can I join? not sure if i have enough posts yet... I will have giant atlantic pumpkin..

Comment

Number 12 for you Splatcat! I don't think it matters how many posts you have at the moment as you just have to have a bit of commitment to grow the plant and save the seeds. And by that time you'll have lots of posts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X