X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooo eee Vicky

Your inbox is full!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Last call for anyone wanting to be in the swap!! Still no contact from a few of those originally on the list - last chance....

Those who've been in touch already I'll send out the seeds once everyones have got to me, should be around the end of the month, thanks.

Comment

Have just spotted this thread. I've got some Jack O'Lantern pumpkin send saved from one of this years 2 pumpkins - the one we carved for hallowe'en funnily enough. I'd be happy to swap the majority for some different edible squash seeds if anyone has any. Smaller types if possible as I really only grow pumpkins for making spooky lanterns

Comment

Hi Willy

This isn't a swap - it's a circle! So you send in about 8 bags and an SAE, and you get your share of everyone else's bags sent back to you

Comment

No sign of life yet from the brown seed, but, I opened one of the ones in the kitchen today, and these seeds are very dark. I followed the instructuions from the link Vicky gave, and while a couple of the lighter seeds floated, the dark ones didn't, so hopefully these will be fine

Comment

Just to update everyone, I am still waiting on some seeds to arrive and since we are nearing Christmas (otherwise known as 'Time of Many Things Being Lost in the Post'), I'll post out the parcels in january. They'll be a little treat to look forward to in the worst month of the year!

Comment

Your parcels have been posted to you all - enjoy!
                Thanks to everyone who joined in, there's some interesting pumpkins to grow in there. Anyone up for another pumpkin circle this year...?
                (We were waiting on a final batch of seeds, if they arrive I'll send them on to everyone)

Comment

Ooh - guess what the postie just delivered!!!

All excited now. May have to pop to the garden centre just to touch base with the seed compost
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you I got my parcel today, lots of lovely seeds.

Comment

so excited when my parcel arrived. I LOVE squash, and can't wait to try these seeds, most of which are new to me. Thanks everyone, and especially vicky

Comment

sorry for not sending in my seeds, maybe i shouldnt bother sending them

can i join in next year.lol

will have atlantic giant with the parents more than 1000 pounds

and melon blenheim orange

Comment

Mine arrived today - many thanks Vicky - will be going through those to decide which to put space to this year and the rest will be going to the schools or the VSP.
                          Last edited by zazen999; 09-01-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Could everyone vote for their choice of next year's Circles, so that we don't lose anyone's input...
                            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...oll_62538.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X