Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right - I've got Parsley Peas for this circle so far.

Comment

I may have orach (red mountain spinach), blood veined sorrel, and possbly some salsify or scorzonera? Plus Golden Queen tomatoes.
      Ah yes and hopefully Grandpa Admires lettuce.
      I was hoping to try trombocino squashes again, but thy've had a knock back as we had to take the arch down they were scrambling over, as the wall supporting it fell in the beck!! NOt hopeful we will get anything off them
      Last edited by jackyspratty; 15-08-2011, 06:08 PM. Reason: added
      http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Fat Baby Achocha seeds are ready for the swap. I should have plenty to go around!

My other share will probably be tomato seeds of some variety - there's been a lot of interest in blueberry tomatoes with Facebook friends. They're starting to go blue and are growing really well, so I'm going to try to save some of these seeds. (Not quite ready yet, but looking good: My blueberry tomatoes are starting to go blue)
        Last edited by sbeneli; 20-08-2011, 09:07 AM. Reason: Fixed URL text
        http://www.twitter.com/sbeneli

Comment

Charlotte, you shared your blueberry seeds with me earlier this year. Mine are almost ready as well, they do look lovely. I can understand the fascination with this tom - definitely a talking point.

Comment

They sound great!

Comment

Righty ho - I have celeriac seeds!
              I am unsure about the lettuce though - they flowered and then when I checked a few of the now dead heads, there seems to be no seeds I can see. Is there a special knack with lettuce seed?
              On the positive side, my fennel is also flowering (Spiro) now!!

Comment

Yes, sometimes if the fluffy heads get wet [and round here, they did] there can be no seeds as they go mouldy before they go hard. Best time to get them is before the fluff blows away.

Comment

oh thanks, I cant say I saw any fluffy stuff, so I'll give them a bit longer to see.

Comment

Ok, I've got tomatillos, a borlotti bean (which is almost dry), and tomato 'Christal's Plum.'
                    Hill of Beans updated April 18th

Comment

Still waiting for the fennel seeds to dry on plant at the mo

edit: all ready now!
                      Last edited by northepaul; 23-10-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I can now definately say I have: Celeriac Prinz (I think) and Fennel Spiro

Comment

Right. Another bump for this.

Bags starting to bulk up, with only a few of us having put ours in.

Anyone else still planning to send seeds in?

Comment

I have mine ready to go and I'll get to the post office either tomorrow or Tuesday.
                            Hill of Beans updated April 18th

Comment

Oops I forgot I signed up for this! I have parsnip seeds of an indeterminate variety freshly saved, or I could quickly dry out some red kuri squash - this is what I have been making the pumpkin cake with. What do you think folks?
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Well, zazen999 and Scarlet have already contributed parsnip seeds, and there are only so many that one can grow in the one year that the seeds are viable.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X