Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've added you to the list Llamas, I just hope the parcel makes it's way through the Post Orifice Network, at the moment thing's have ground to a Holt. It's just a waiting game now !!

Comment

Poor Thea - just remember it's not your fault- its the ruddy Post Office!!!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

No one's to blame only the pigging Post Orifice Network, when ya phone them all ya get is lot's of recorded rubbish and they don't consider it missing until 15 day's after posting...I ask ya...why bother with First class if this is how parcel's get treat. Make's no wonder no one use's the service much these day's with that attitude. I'm fuming and also really upset because there were so many people helped to put the parcel together.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
          No one's to blame only the pigging Post Orifice Network, when ya phone them all ya get is lot's of recorded rubbish and they don't consider it missing until 15 day's after posting...I ask ya...why bother with First class if this is how parcel's get treat. Make's no wonder no one use's the service much these day's with that attitude. I'm fuming and also really upset because there were so many people helped to put the parcel together.
          Yeah I agree, and it cost nearly £3 to send it via recorded - could have cycled to magiccat's and dropped if off, quicker!!

Comment

keep thinking positive, or look to see if your postman is growing hundreds of pumpkins in his back garden. i'm sure it will turn up,
            there seems to be a difference if the seed parcel is classed as a letter or a parcel, I have always asked for first class (with in 3 days) but noticed the PO sometimes send it as a standard parcel (3 - 5) days, its possible that might have happened here, I will keep my fingers crossed
            Thought For The Day
            If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
            Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Originally posted by enrich100 View Post
              keep thinking positive, or look to see if your postman is growing hundreds of pumpkins in his back garden. i'm sure it will turn up,
              there seems to be a difference if the seed parcel is classed as a letter or a parcel, I have always asked for first class (with in 3 days) but noticed the PO sometimes send it as a standard parcel (3 - 5) days, its possible that might have happened here, I will keep my fingers crossed
              Thanks Enrich
              The reciept says 1st class recorded packet.

Comment

It is alarming how many of these seed parcels have disappeared.

A number of the originals also went AWOL.

Comment

Just a quick update... Good New's and Bad news...

...BAD NEW'S BIT.
                  The squash seed parcel is still missing in the Postal Black Hole, when it will suffice is anyone's guess but with luck it will.
                  So for the time being "The Original Squash Club Seed Parcel" has been permanently put on hold.

GOOD NEW'S BIT.

I have some seeds left over from what people have sent me, I'm willing to put together a new Squash parcel for those of you who still wish to take part. This will still be a good parcel to have. Although it's BIG SISTER will take some beating. I'm sending out begging pm's already. I'll open a new thread so people won't be confused over the parcel.

As before if anyone has any spare seeds PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pm me and I'll let you have my address to send them to me and I'll make sure they get into the parcel. I'd love to make this parcel as good as the first and with the help of other grapes I'm sure I'll get pretty close.

Thank You for your patience in this matter.

Kind Regard's
                  Janet. xx (G.N)

Comment

Have p.m.ed you.
                    The Impulsive Gardener

www.theimpulsivegardener.com

Chelsea Uribe Garden Design www.chelseauribe.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse