X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to join in please. Thanks, Gillian

Comment

New Rule Added

As you maybe aware I have been asked to take over the organising of the original seed parcel, Don't panic i'm not going to change something thats not broke
      but I thought I would add one rule

Because we now have the Original Seed Parcel, The Chilli Head Seed Parcel, The Ketchup Tomato Seed Parcel & The Squash Club Seed Parcels I thought the following rule would makes sence.

No member can receive 2 different parcels at any one time, we will on occasion change the order to prevent this from happening

This will mean the parcels will always be shared out between the most amount of people at anyone time.
      Thought For The Day
      If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
      Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Please may i be added to the ketchup parcel?

Comment

Please can I be added to the list.

Liz

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzy View Post
            Please can I be added to the list.

Liz
            your on the list now
            Thought For The Day

Comment

Tomato Ketchup Seed Parcel Maiden Voyage

The parcel is ready and waiting for its maiden voyage, hopefully tommorrow. I lost count how many different types are in the packet I know its over 45 so even the Tomato Fiends should have something to nose through

I just hope you enjoy receiving it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together

I have been very lucky that a couple of people have given me some of their rarer specimens for me to grow on to collect seeds for next year, if i'm sucessful in propagating them we should have a good selection of more unusual Toms for next season

Finally
              A big thankyou to those who have donated seeds for the parcel yet again your generosity has been amazing

Hope you all manage to find something to challenge your growing skills

Regards
              Neil
              Last edited by enrich100; 08-04-2010, 10:39 PM.
              Thought For The Day

Comment

I'm so excited and honoured to be the first recipient of this parcel.

The waiting is almost over...........

Comment

it's only just begun....lalaa laaaalaaa laaa
                  sorry, I can't sing....

Comment

A big thank you again for taking the time to organise
                    Really looking forward to having a look through, it sounds fabbie.
                    Last edited by poly; 12-04-2010, 08:30 AM. Reason: sp again!
                    Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

Originally posted by enrich100 View Post
                      As you maybe aware I have been asked to take over the organising of the original seed parcel, Don't panic i'm not going to change something thats not broke
                      but I thought I would add one rule

No member can receive 2 different parcels at any one time, we will on occasion change the order to prevent this from happening

This will mean the parcels will always be shared out between the most amount of people at anyone time.
                      Hi there everyone this sounds good to me! Enric if its not too much of a problem please can I be added to the original seed parcle list as well?? I have things I can swap other than chillis and toms! I was on a general seed swap last year, it was great fun!

I have not been on here much untill last few days, not had time to so missed this years list despite the fact that I had been quite busy at work last few months, the buggers booted me out the door last week caliming povety, so making me redundant ! On a good note it now gives me a bit more time in my garden between job hunting,just when I need to get things planted on and get more things started! So for now I'm Irie = good! thanks
                      Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Before you all start blaming Jillyreeves for keeping the parcel, I have to apologize I have not been able to post the Tomato Ketchup Parcel until today. some of you are aware that I have a health Issue that prevents me getting out and about alot of the time and I depend on my OH to deal with the outside world for me but shes been shes been very selfish and been unwell herself (I don't mean it, shes one in a million putting up with with me) She has gone to the post office today especally to post the parcel for me
                        I do hope you understand and accept my apology

Neil
                        Thought For The Day

Comment

Originally posted by enrich100 View Post
                          Before you all start blaming Jillyreeves for keeping the parcel, I have to apologize I have not been able to post the Tomato Ketchup Parcel until today. some of you are aware that I have a health Issue that prevents me getting out and about alot of the time and I depend on my OH to deal with the outside world for me but shes been shes been very selfish and been unwell herself (I don't mean it, shes one in a million putting up with with me) She has gone to the post office today especally to post the parcel for me
                          I do hope you understand and accept my apology

Neil
                          Neil you dont have anything to say sorry about, you do a great job and I am sure I speak for everyone in saying how much we appreciate all you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                            Neil you dont have anything to say sorry about, you do a great job and I am sure I speak for everyone in saying how much we appreciate all you do!!
                            Here, here - well said

Comment

Agreed and thank Mrs Neil for her contribution

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                                Wot Thea & Paul said

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X