No announcement yet.

Chilli purple tiger up for grabs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not tried them yet but this is a piccie of one of my purple tiger chillies. This one is on the utility room window ledge and is full of fruit despite being in a very small pot. It took quite a bit of time to get going and was sown early in January.
    Attached Files

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I've noticed yours have variagated foliage - 2 out of 3 i have growing/left have the same - gave one away to my son's friend who is a great chilli fan - not sure what I gave him whether plain or variagated!

Started a little late from FHG's seed - but hope to overwinter and enjoy best next year - they'll make a v.attractive houseplant meantime.

Comment

hi i would like to try some if any left please pm me your address and ill send a addressed envelope thanks

Comment

Mine are variagated except for one plant that is all green, which also has green fruit, instead of purple. Presumably they can revert back to one of the parents.

Comment

Or it's a rogue plant?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
              Or it's a rogue plant?
              good point, Alison it's not a very exciting one, though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X