Chilli purple tiger up for grabs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrie tough View Post
    hi donna have you got may issue of gyo it has mixed chillies free good way to start & tells you all you need to no about growing them
    Thanks Barrie,

I may go out and get the issue now as I'd love a variety of chillies!!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHillGardener View Post
      I've got loads of chilli purple tiger that I collected from last year's plant. anyone want any?
      Hi, If there are any left I'd love a few!

Comment

Right, I think I've been back in touch with everyone by PM now. If I've missed you, apologies, assume I'm a bit dim and send me another message to remind me.

I've been packing them about 20 to a bag and still have another 10 bags' worth unaccounted for if anyone else interested
        Last edited by FoxHillGardener; 16-04-2008, 04:39 PM. Reason: prissy punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHillGardener View Post
          Right, I think I've been back in touch with everyone by PM now. If I've missed you apologies, assume I'm a bit dim and send me another message to remind me.

I've been packing them about 20 to a bag and still have another 10 bags worth unaccounted for if anyone else interested
          Would love to - you're so generous. I'm sure I must have something you would like?

Comment

I got mine this morning! Thank you very much!

Marigold

marigoldmemoirs.blogspot.com
            Last edited by marigold007; 17-04-2008, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Hi Fox

I've sent my sae and enclosed some of those vouchers - not many I'm afraid.

If by the time you get to my sae you've had a lot of response please don't worry about splitting my 'portion' between 2 - so we both get a go!

Again - thanks for this kind offer to have a go at a new type of chilli - at least new to me!

Comment

Hey Foxy, not sure if you're sending some of these to me or not. Yes please!

Comment

Seeds just arrived; many thanks.

Brightened up a very cold and dank day up here in the Shires

Comment

Thank You Fox

Seeds arrived this morning - now to get some pots and get 'em started!

Comment

if you have any left i would love some. have got chillis started this year jalapeno and apache but love different sorts. PM me your address and i will send an SAE if all gone do not worry.

Comment

Hi,
                        Same here as Slooky, would love to try some if you have any left. PM me your address and will send SAE but if not no worries.

Comment

Just a word of warning, I've found these a pretty slow chilli to grow and my plants which were sown back in January are still pretty small and way overshaddowed by the jalapeno ones which were sown in March. They are very pretty little plants though, the first leaves come through a lovely dark purple colour.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

if you have any spare may i take some off your hands i can send a sae do you want to swap for anything?

Comment

How tall and wide do they grow?

Comment

Last year's plants were up to 25cm tall, and about 15cm wide. that was in pots, I think they'd get bigger in the ground

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X