This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi eanda

It'd probably be best to contact them direct through the above address or their website (do a quick google for the charity). I'm not sure how oftent hey log on anymore

Cheers
    Shortie
    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

All gone 'fraid

I thought I saw this somewhere,

No snapdragon seeds left
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Ta Scarey
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

hey just wondering if you still have any seeds left (i know you posted this a long time ago so just want to make sure before i post an envelope off)

let me know at **** if you have please
          thanks!

net

Edit Shortie: Removed email address for user protection
          Last edited by Shortie; 24-07-2008, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avril View Post
            Hi everyone,
            It's been ages since I was last on this website! Apologies to everyone who has written to me personally regarding the free seeds. We got swamped!! I'm afraid to say they have all gone now. Thanks to all of you who responded.

We were totally inundated with requests for the seeds and to our surprise we ran out a lot quicker than we anticipated.

As this was an old campaign it was no longer on the website which many of you said you had looked for it on. Once the campaign is over, they remove them from the site.

If you want to contact me please do so via my email address: ananton@asthma.org.uk

The Asthma UK website is Asthma UK - Homepage if you want to know about asthma and how it affects 5.2m people in this country.
            Regards and thanks

Avril Nanton
            Hi Net, and welcome to the vine. We had this message from Avril some time ago so, I'm afraid the answer is: don't send off your SAE
            Last edited by scarey55; 24-07-2008, 05:15 PM.
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

We've had quite a few new posts appear on this so I'm going to closer to help stop any more confusion
              Shortie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X