Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avril, thanks very much for the seeds, they arrived this morning.
    We have a handicapped group in our Allotment so will make sure they have some along with other members of our group.

Comment

Hello I would love to get some seeds.I live in the united states.I will send you a stamped envelope or whatever you need,if you can send to the states.Thank you Kathy

Comment

Hi Kitten, I'm not sure if Avril has been online recently so it might be worth emailing her through the Astma UK site to see if she still has some seeds before you go to the expense of an SAE from the states..?
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

I sent my SAE but no seeds, and that was around Xmas time. Perhaps the postman has planted them Do you think it's worthwhile contacting Avril again?
          Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

I received 34 packets of Seeds yesterday ( Wednesday 20th Feb 2008) The majority of the plants will be sold at our allotment Open Day in aid of Cancer Research.So we really are grateful.Our organic Allotment site is in East London and visitors on June the 7th ( to be confirmed ) are very welcome. We have a variety of stalls and animals from the local City Farm and with any luck a free Wine tasting session We also organise guided tours round the old Docks with the local historian.It makes for a very pleasant day out

Comment

Garlic Butter,
              How long since you requested the seeds? I'm wondering whether it's too late to put in a request; I'd like some seeds to grow with my class.

Comment

me too gb, could u let me know thanx

Comment

I would be interested in these seeds as well. Anyone know if this post is still current?
                  thanks
                  You know you're a hard nosed gardener when you pull the weeds from others plots!

Comment

Hi Waffler As far as I am aware seeds are still available today Friday the 22nd Feb. 008

Comment

posted off sae a week ago still not heard anything

Comment

Never heard back from them, a bit reluctant to send off another SAE just in case. Any idea how I can contact them? Someone suggested the web site but I couldn't find anything on there.

Thanks
                        Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

Mine arrived about a week or so ago, very pleased as the lady sent me 36 packets, a lot of which I will grow for sale in our summer Allotment open day, in aid of Cancer Research, which if anyone livess close to East London is on the 8th june

Comment

Mine arrived today most happy!

Comment

mine arrived today too

Comment

Hello,

I no it might be a long shot but do you have any seeds left?

Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X