No announcement yet.

Rosemary

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the pot in a sealed plastic bag to keep the sheets and towels clean. Don't want you to get into trouble with the OH

Comment

Lol, thanks very much for the advice VC, much appreciated. She's not a freindly bunny when roused!
      The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men gang aft agley

Comment

Just blame me, if it goes pear-shaped

Comment

I struggled and struggled with rosemary seeds last year - I mostly had no problem with germination but then the tiny seedlings would never get any bigger and would then die. I gave up in the end and bought a plant when I was in B & Q - it was pretty cheap and is now massive - so easier all round!

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
            I struggled and struggled with rosemary seeds last year - I mostly had no problem with germination but then the tiny seedlings would never get any bigger and would then die. I gave up in the end and bought a plant when I was in B & Q - it was pretty cheap and is now massive - so easier all round!
            Well I've just re-sown again with new seeds, clapped a poly bag over them tightly and left them on the south facing kitchen windowsill. If this doesn't work the it's off to the GC for me!

Comment

Are you afraid to risk the wrath of the Keeper of the Airing Cupboard, Python?

Comment

Better than the wrath of a narky trouser python

Comment

The holder of the NCCPG rosemary collection has a load of cultivars for sale.Buy Rosemary Plants
                  Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Aha! I believe we have success! Two teeny weeny seedlings in each pot! Off come the poly bags. Feel like a boss now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X