• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even needed to dead head yet!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Me too! They just keep going, I think it's due to the weather, my snow drops are only now starting to go - will summer actually ever arrive?
      Best wishes
      Andrewo
      Harbinger of Rhubarb tales

Comment

No. it'll go straight from spring to winter you watch
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Four daffodils out - brave little souls They are sheltering under the fuschia, none of the others are more than a three inches out of the ground.

Tulips ??? not even bothered to poke their heads out of the ground yet. No snow today but hard frost in the night. Not too bad between the hail showers, but very cold northerly wind.
          ~
          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Jennie
            Your daffs have beaten mine - they're getting there but not quite foolish enough as yet to open up. Tulips are through the ground, as are probably two or three hundred grape hyacinths - despite removing carrier bags full of them every year for the last three years !:
            Rat

British by birth
            Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
            http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Now have a nice vase of daffs on the kitchen table - yes, spring is here
              ~
              Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
              ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Someone tried to cheer me up with telling me that my current state of hayfever was a sign of Spring.... didn't quite perk me up as it I think it was intended to..!

But is it just me or have everything suddenly put on a growth spurt in the garden the last week? I have raspberry shoots left, right and centre, and well as strawbery and blueberry shoots and my Acre is showing strong signs of life... Just hope they won't all be damaged by the frosts we've suddenly had...
                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X