Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eager beaver!!! when or should I pick the cerinthe flower.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4390evans View Post
    Unfortunately I pull out anything in the borders that I cant remember planting there, which sometime is such a pain as I have a terrible memory and pull out flower seedlings thinking its a weed, then a few months later I wonder why those egg yolks haven't come through haha.
    Well, perhaps learn some seedling ID and stop pulling everything out then...

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      Well, perhaps learn some seedling ID and stop pulling everything out then...
      Wise words! I had a friend get really fed up with my lack of Forget-me-nots, and the fact that I was moaning about it. Turn out I had been weeding them out!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Oh im really bad for weeding the borders ive got the normal weeds coming in the i have bindweed creeping in when im not looking. Ive tiok to putting a lolly stick next to stuff i have sowed for next year or ill just sow over them.

Yeah the ones i got off were hard and nearly black in colour also they had lost their shine.

There is loads left on still just waiting for them to ripen then ill send them into the exchage let others enjoy them as much as me xx
        If you want to view paradise
        Simply look around and view it.

Comment

Why don't you grow lots more Cerinthe in your bee garden? The bees love it - which is why its called Honeywort.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X