Help Needed!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed!!

Following my recent love for bonsai my grandparents for Christmas got me loads of bonsai stuff, including a starter bonsai called tamariscifolia or juniperus sabina (phew) as I love bonsai and want this one to be "happy" and not die I have one little (big) question;
    how do I look after it, I have a book so you may not say buy a book. please help as I am worried because also I have two other packs of seed for bonsai and barely any pots. any ideas where I can also get cheap pots from? I need answers quick as i am sooooooooooo scared it will die !
    Tum de tum de tum de tum!
    Last edited by soobeth; 27-12-2006, 10:20 AM. Reason: thought of new question and needed to put it on!
    Hi! Please look at my 'brilliant' site about dolls houses and miniatures! I can always use new members, not matter how much you visit or not! Also, the more members I get the more things I can put on, so go on, do me a favor and at least look!
    http://dollshousebeginner.page.tl/

This seems to be the best site for beginners with Bonsai.
    http://www.bonsaiprimer.com/

Comment

Hi Soobeth, glad you got some pressies that were what you really wanted. I'd just say be careful not to overwater the starter bonsai & give it a chance to get settled first. As for pots if you just want some plastic ones to start your seeds off in I would try somewhere like Tescos as they sometimes have sales with stacks of plastic pots in around now, you might find them near the fruit & veg. & plant sections,or ask at any local florists where they may have some they'll let you have for free, left over from when they've made up Christmas displays etc.These should be O.K. for now but when they start to grow into proper bonsai you will have to get some shallow pots, you could use butter/margarine tubs if you're not fussy but it would be nice to use pottery ones. Good Luck!
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X