Sweet peas

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Babru, don't give in yet. I did the same one year and mine looked nearly dead but then a spell of good weather revived them amazingly.
    They're not dead, just sad, so maybe there's hope yet - thanks greenfishing.
    Mostly flowers, some fruit and veg, at the seaside in Edinburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by annie8 View Post
      Have planted out the sweet peas I had been growing for a few months and seem to be doing ok. Because of issue I have been having with my sweet peas this year I sowed a few late back up ones. They have come through but are quite odd looking . Any thoughts? Do I just pipunch them out and hope they bulk up?
      I wouldn’t punch them out it doesn’t help they do look leaf bare those new ones,I would wait for more leaves before pinching out like you say,some seed could be sowed direct next to the ones planted out.

Comment

Update to say those straggo sweet peas started growing side shoots by themselves. Still a bit on the puny side but planted the out.

Comment

Finally got a few buds on my sweet peas. Had to tie them in as were creeping away from the obelisks and attaching themselves to the nepeta and other plants.

Comment

And finally the first flowers. Hopefully now they are really getting going will have a good display, just a bit later than usual because it was spring sowing. Liking the white particularly with a hint of purple.
            Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X