• Show
Clear All

Gawjus chooks, time wasters in the making I bet. Perfick
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Wow, wow, wow and wow!!!!

Such beautiful, lucky lasses
      We'll know where to find you for the next few weeks if you disappear

(Just a tiny after thought re the coop.....

you know you have a piece of wood you twist to access the eggs?..well, could I perhaps suggest an extra
      safety measure for the gals?...a simple hook and eye , bolt,or some other back up latch?
      I only suggest this cos that's what I had on my first bunny hutches and they sometimes weren't 100% reliable )
      Last edited by Nicos; 22-04-2017, 02:05 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Nicos,you mean the back door for cleaning out,i totally agree,i got some bolts to put on,but the wood is so hard marine ply,i end up spitting feathers,i have been thinking about a bar across the back from side to side,the egg box is that lump that sticks out the side,lift up lid,needs to be waterproved yet,but is well covered and secure over night,will have to come up with something soon,thanks for the reminder,they are so funny,i have to reminding myself as i have other things i should be doing hehehehe,i feel a sence of peace again,and wonder where i got the energy ext to build the setup,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Regarding the Marine Ply, drill a pilot hole first, it will be a lot easier to screw into it.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Lottie, they are beautiful! And your chicken shed is bloody amazing!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X