cooking the chicken, and all that

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is, coq au vin

An older picture, still none being made here lately, raining and wet out.

So where are cockerel recipes - old gnarly birds particularly.

Comment

re - the book sale, almost finished the one on Vikings, finished another on the history of the men involved in the surrender of Japan in WWII - an amazing story, the whole Manhattan project and firebombing, and yet the Japanese military was plotting a coup to prevent the surrender - military ethics, wild stuff, and a book on the SEALS in Afghanistan, and 'Aunts Aren't Gentlemen' by PG Wodehouse. I seem to be reading a book a night so no wonder I am getting little done.

Anyone ever read 'The Egg and I' by Betty McDonald? Depression era chicken farm.

Comment

By all, I seem to have become a bit overbearing - BeardyBloke has kind of let me know, wish you all the best.

Comment

Have you? Well, I find it sad that you feel like you need to leave. I've enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know your way of life, and all of the animal antics. We all have differing opinions on here, sometimes some people have spats but nothing that can't be resolved! I'm sorry you feel this way. Hope you change your mind. There is room for all
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I have enjoyed your posts too! Maybe you could write a blog?
            Last edited by vixylix; 28-01-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X