Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help people. I've just found out that the homes4hens no longer deliver to oban. After being strung along for months. I even brought two new hen houses for the new arrivals. I'm not happy and I can't find anyone else that delivers up this way!

Comment

did exactly the same, ringing my old rescues, saw they were the ones picking on all the new arrivals but now the tide has changed and so has the pecking order

PS battery hens dont or shouldnt legally exist, call them rescues or commercials.
      Last edited by janzbro; 12-11-2015, 11:52 PM.
      82.6% of people believe any statstic!

Comment

SP have you had a chat with the BHWT as they may know of something.

I have updated the list again.
        Last edited by Lumpy; 17-11-2015, 01:03 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

More New Dates Added. On the first page

I can't have any more but someone on here might be able to have a couple and call one Lumpy.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Over 200 Wiltshire hens to be slaughtered if homes not found

Just saw this. Might be too late to help though
            I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
            Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

They've all been rehomed
              Homes found for more than 200 hens due to be slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Yes you have guessed it - I have updated the rehoming dates again.

Comment

Up date again

Comment

Come on you lot their is a chicken ready and very willing to come home with you..................up dated again see page 1

Comment

Updated again.

Comment

Shropshire - 31st July

Shropshire

Comment

Shropshire - December 27th

December 27th

Comment

Shropshire - 4th March subject to restrictions being lifted.

Red Hen Rehoming Shropshire are pleased to announce we are having a rehoming on Saturday 4th March subject to there being no further restrictions by DEFRA. These girls are only around 50 weeks old.If you have room in your coop then email us at SHROPSHIRE@RHRUK.ORG.UK, with your details and number of girls. We are asking £2.50 per girl to help cover expenses. We will have collection points in SY4, TF4, SY20, SY7 and CW3.

Comment

It wasn't until watching a programm this morning that I realised that during the present flu controls ex bats were being culled rather than being rehoused!
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X