No announcement yet.

Electric poultry netting losing power

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did all these posts appear? I seem to have missed some in the middle earlier, apologies. I blame our dodgy internet connection .

Nicos - can't remember where we got our fence, I think it was Wells Poultry or something, but they seem to have closed down. We got our replacement from the same place as you though I think.

Scarlet - I'll have a bit more of a proper look then, *sigh *. With wellies on . Dry isn't the way I'd describe things today, no, although we've had lots of lovely weather recently to be fair. I suppose my wellies might have been protecting me too - must get OH to try it without
    sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by kathyd View Post
      Re-snapped wires, I'll have a visual look, but it'd take forever to physically check every square
      One way to test it is to connect power to one end and the middle and test if the fence inbetween is working. if so try with the "other half".

When you find a half that isn't working then connect power to one half of that (a quarter of the fence in total), if that is OK try the other section of that half. Again once you have found a section that is fault connect to and test each half of that in turn. This allows quickly (ish!) determining where the fault is.
      K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X