No announcement yet.

Man....or Muppet?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just laughed my way through these posts Thanks guys, glad it's not just me.

Oh and Muppet194, I have a cat called Dr Bunsen Honeydew and a border Collie named Sgt Floyd Pepper, and a chicken named Camilla. Kermit is my lifelong hero and role model......so am I a man or muppet?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd View Post
      Oh and Muppet194, I have a cat called Dr Bunsen Honeydew and a border Collie named Sgt Floyd Pepper, and a chicken named Camilla. Kermit is my lifelong hero and role model......so am I a man or muppet?
      I'm guessing that the cat responds as well to that as to any other.

I would think that Beaker would be a good hen name.

Comment

My old cat was named Beaker...you can see the pattern forming here.

Comment

Hmm - just wondering who's called Animal - and why!

Comment

That's my bedroom name Hazel.....shhhh

Comment

How quaint, Floyd, I call my bedroom a bedroom

Comment

I was horrified one morning to open the hen house and find it completely empty. Our hens always but always put themselves to bed reliably and in the dusk we can't always see their overnight corner clearly, but it's okay as they're always there. so I'd carefully locked up an empty hen house. Obviously was really panicking they'd been eaten by something the previous day. It wasn't til I opened the garage for something that I found them...

My visiting stepson had completely fallen out of the habit of checking they hens weren't still noodling around on the garage when you go to shut it, and had shut them in. My god had two fairly small hens made a mess of a large, double-height double garage in one night - what a couple of hell-raisers!
                Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X