No announcement yet.

water butt water

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do buy water for drinking at the finca in Spain but water from the cysterna (which is rain water collected from the roof and stored under the house) is used for everything else including washing up and teeth. My Spanish neighbour drinks it.

Comment

Actually I don't know why I bother washing the containers and giving my lot clean water anyway as they've spent the day drinking out of puddles on the lawn. Which although it's de-pooped every day is still covered in it again by evening.

Comment

water butt water for me I have no choice as it is the only water around if it starts to stink it goes and you can tell pretty quick

Comment

Originally posted by walldanzig View Post
          water butt water for me I have no choice as it is the only water around if it starts to stink it goes and you can tell pretty quick
          these birds have thrived for millions of years on water collected from rivers,ponds and puddles,its only now we eat the eggs that this is problematical,i think that if we practice good husbandry,we wont be going far wrong with the water supply..

Comment

I agree and you can tell when the water is off it just smells ive started taking a couple of bottles with me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X