No announcement yet.

Just a few... wanna see em?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to hear about these rescue stories, all you grapes that help these ladies are all legends in my eyes, you all do fantastic work...what a happy tribe you have there Glutton4 or should that be Glutton43

Comment

Well done to all that rescue we need to keep spreading the word to get them banned altogether

Comment

Yaay G4, theyre super..if you go for semi-bald with floppy berets And I love your definition of few
        Seriously- well done
        Did 25 have anything to do with the fact that its xmas?
        Its certainly theirs
        By the way whadda ya mean..wanna see em? With no or youse naughty
        Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Now at a last reckoning you were not having any problems counting laydees each night, you're gonna have to get some practice - "1,2,3,4,5,- er haven't I already counted her.. 1,2,3,4"

43 well that's a target, I'm down to 35 now Speckle died this morning (first batch) RIP speckle.

Well done on you 25 happy laydees
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

You gonna continue to let her beat you Hayley?
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
              You gonna continue to let her beat you Hayley?

What's a male version of a temptress????
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

"CONTINUE" whaddya mean "continue", this is just a momentary blip, I have plans awellie...
                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

atta girl!

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post

What's a male version of a temptress????
                    Steve? lol

Comment

RT, you sooo need a slap LOL!

The reason for the large number is simple - a 12' x 12' stable with a small number of hens in would probably be cold, so I asked for 20, which is usually the maximum number they'll let you take. When they came back to confirm, I hinted that I could take more, and they agreed at 25 because being on top of Christmas a lot of peeps just weren't interested, so I expect the 'remainder' would become nuggets/dog food

They're separate from the rest, and staying indoors 24/7 for the time being. The weather here has been so wet for the last few days they'd be drowned if they went out. At least the 'oldies' are used to it now. When I get organised, and they have a few more feathers, I'll put 'em all together.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Well you know where I live. You can see new baby too then Coffee and tea and mince pies if you hurry(they won't last too much longer!)

Comment

You know it'd be good to start a thread showing the baldest/saddest rescued chooks people rescue.
                          No need to say where they had been living- but it'd show us/general public how bad they get. (No doubt the worst ones aren't put up for rescue???)

I think it'd do us no harm to stop and think for a few minutes ( and then when you post piccies of them recovered you can all stand back with a proud look on your faces!)

What do you think????
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Actually Nicos, that's a fab idea! Tomorrow I'll drag Mr. G down there to hold the pathetic-looking one, so I can get some good close-up pics - she really is a sorry-looking little thing
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 30-12-2009, 10:52 PM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                              Yaay G4, theyre super..if you go for semi-bald with floppy berets
                              lots of french girls do!!!

Comment

well done you....they're very lucky girls finding a home with you
                                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X